The mission of The University of Georgia College of Engineering Office of Public Service and Outreach is to serve Georgia, the nation and the global community by enabling industries, communities, and agencies to address the technical challenges of today while meeting the economic, environmental, and social needs of tomorrow.
To achieve this mission we are committed to:
- Connect stakeholders to resources in business, government, academia, and non-governmental organizations.
- Foster economic development through research, technical assistance, and technology transfer.
- Promote environmental and economic sustainability by assisting stakeholders with energy and resource efficiency as well as regulatory compliance.
- Enhance the workforce of today through continuing education and life-long learning programs.
- Develop the engineers of tomorrow through co-op and internship placement as well as K-12 STEM Education Outreach.