COVID-19 Updates and Resources
The College of Engineering has created this page to provide our faculty, staff and students with the latest updates and resources on the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Stay informed by visiting this page regularly.
- University Health Center includes RSVP, CAPS online/phone availability, as well as mental health tips
- Undergraduate emergency funding
- Graduate emergency funding
- Student resources for distance learning
- Tips for learning online
The University doesn't want technology to be a barrier to your academic progress. If you are in need of a laptop and/or a Wi-Fi hotspot, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a computer and/or hotspot. In the body of the email, simply state your name, 81x, and that you need a computer and/or hotspot. If you are unable to come to Athens, a few national companies are offering free or low cost internet including Charter Spectrum and Comcast.
- Support from the Division of Academic Enhancement for all students
- Writing Center appointments
- Undergraduate academic advising appointments
- Student Care and Outreach
For Faculty and Staff
For immediate needs, please email email@example.com.
- Teaching continuity guide
- Engineering Education Transformations Institute online learning resources
- Tips for transitioning course material to an online format (pdf)
- Find the eLC rapid guide (pdf)
- For questions on student accomodations, email the Disability Resource Center
- Research FAQ